Updated on 3rd November 2021
Our In-App Chat and our Email email@example.com are available 24/7, including weekends and bank holidays.
You can also call us on the following numbers:
Brazil: +55 41 3044-8500
Mexico: +52 0800 461 0339
UK: +44 0800 014 8200
If you need to file a complaint, please try to include all the details and evidence you think
may be relevant to support it.
All complaints will be referred to our Complaint’s Department at the earliest opportunity
and we will:
- acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly;
- make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary;
- fully investigate the complaint;
- keep you informed of our progress; and
- provide you with a final response letter with a summary of the complaint and the
conclusion of whether it was upheld or not, with the details of any proposed
We will try to resolve any complaints within 15 business days of receiving them and in
exceptional circumstances, within 35 business days (and we will let you know if this is the
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Financial
Ombudsman Service by writing to Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, calling them on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123, emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org or via their website www.financial-ombudsman.co.uk.